Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My Favorite Summer Show!

My favorite summer show is definitely the new show on MTV "Awkward". This show is super funny, but it also has its moments where you want to just cry with the characters and jump through the screen and give them a hug. The show is super relatable and although most of us haven't gone through such extreme situations as they do on the show, I think everyone can relate.
Here is the storyline from IMDB.com:
     "Awkward" is about the specific incidents in our formative years that define us -sometimes for the best and sometimes for the worst. The show centers around fifteen-year-old Jenna Hamilton, who, like many, feels invisible to her peers and desperately wants to find her place--which is hard to do in a day and age where fitting in means standing out. Unfortunately, Jenna's visibility comes on the heels of an accident that gives her a not-so-fun stigma. And while the stigma of her accident could be the curse of her life, Jenna's determined to make it her life's blessing.

I really love this show, it is definitely one of my top favorite shows and every Tuesday I look forward to watching the new episode. Which brings me to the fact the show is on Tuesday night at 11 (eastern standard time).

I also love the cast. I think Ashley Rickards the main actress is an amazing actress and makes the part super relatable. It is very well played. And I also can't help my little crush on Beau Mirchoff, who plays the leading male role. I think all of the actors are amazing and its so well-written and played that I almost forget I'm watching a scripted show. I definitely think it is worth checking out!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment