Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My Dream Car!(:

Since I live in NY, you can get your permit at 16, and where I live you get a junior license at 17 and a full license at 18. But my dad is a mechanic and he lives and breathes cars. So I grew up around cars my whole life. And my whole life I have had only 3 cars that I wanted: first I wanted a VW Bug, second was a mustang, and third is a jeep wrangler. I want a black 4 door jeep wrangler! I think this car is gorgeous, it is safer to drive in the snow than mustang (you don't have to worry about getting stuck, or flipping the car over). I think these cars are gorgeous and I want one soo bad! My dad knows how bad I want one, so he is on the lookout, both on craigslist and the local junkyards. Getting a car from the junkyard is actually a really good idea or choice for us (my family) because it is super inexpensive, you can get newer cars, and my dad can do all the work himself. It would be cost effective. I just hope that he comes through and gets me the car of my dreams<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment