Monday, August 1, 2011

Celebrity Crushes :*

Everybody has celebrity crushes! Or at least every teenage girl does! I have $ celebrity crushes! :*

 First is Daren Kagasoff (23)! He stars in the ABC Family show The Secret Life of the American Teenager, which is one of my favorite shows! He is just so hot, I mean, COME ON! He is gorgeous! I am seriously sooo jealous of his costar Shailene Woodley because she gets to make out with him on tv and she gets paid for it! I swear, I'm so jealous! 

 2nd, is Kenny Santucci (29)! He's originally from MTV Challenge Fresh Meat, and has starred in multiple MTV Challenges ever since. He is competing on the current MTV show: Rivals. I just think he is so hot, like so hot. He has like the biggest muscles and an amazing six pack! I definitely enjoy watching him compete <3 ahh!

Third celebrity crush is Leland Chapman (34)! I know this is probably weird because he's not your typical celebrity hottie! But I think he's cute and has an amazing muscles and an amazing six pack! He is from the show Dog The Bounty Hunter, he is Duane "The Dog" Chapman's son! I think that everything about him is cute, his looks, his voice. Ah, if I was 15 years older, and lived in Hawaii, I would have a husband! Ahaha! 

My last celebrity crush is Beau Mirchoff (22)! He stars in the new MTV Show Awkward! I love the show, and although I don't necessarily love the person he plays on the show (well that's not true) I think hes really cute. I wouldn't say that he's the hottest guy I have ever seen (although Daren is), but lets just say that if he came to my house right now and asked me out on a date I would DEFINITELY say yes! Ahaha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment