Friday, September 2, 2011

Just found out...

... that he is in my homeroom class. The way it works in my school is you get assigned a homeroom, and you go there on your first day of school, and you get your schedule, and once that is done you go about your day as usual.

Well my ex-best friend, is in my homeroom class. You could say we had a nasty breakup (even though we never dated, he was my best friend.)

We were friends for a while, and I really enjoyed hanging out with him, and I didn't really have girlfriends because all the girls in my town are catty and annoying, and obsessed with drama. Then we kind of got our own group. Me, him, my current best friend, and another girl. But just focusing on him, he started changing and hanging out with other people. I have no problem with people having other friends, I think its great. But then he started to change, and he would lie to us and say he was going to his grandparents house but he was really going to the mall with his new friends. So, I got really mad and upset and we just stopped being friends, but he would send me ridiculous text messages, and he would prank call me 24/7.

And then one day my best friend called me and said that he was posting mean things about me on facebook. He had said that he wished I was dead pretty much. But he said exactly: "yeah and rachel almost got crushed (he was referring to a concert we went to), i wish she had." and I just broke out crying.

I was embarrassed because my whole school probably saw it, and just so hurt that he would ever say anything about me like that. I went in my parents room hysterical and my dad went to go talk to his dad. And his dad actually said that both he and his sister had problems with cyber bullying people. The whole situation just sucked.

And now hes in my homeroom. I will have to see him everyday. And I already went through hell changing my schedule around with the counselor so I can take photography so I can't change anything. FUCK MY LIFE. I WANT TO DIE.

No comments:

Post a Comment