Thursday, September 1, 2011

Been..

... running around since the second I woke up this morning. My cousin bbmed me this morning and asked if I wanted to go out somewhere and chill, so of course I said yes and had to get ready in 30 minutes including a shower. She called and told me she was outside so I slapped some makeup on my face, threw my shoes on, and ran outside. We went to dave and busters (me, my cousin, and my baby cousin who is 3) so we could play some games but mind you I haven't eaten yet and she had just gotten back from lunch. So we played some games and dealt with some minor meltdowns from my baby cousin. It was fun, and my baby cousin won 150 tickets from one game! lol.. i had a good time since I havent seen them in a while, it was nice to hang out just the 3 of us. But nnow I have to sit down and focus on homework, and I am exhausted and have a headache. This should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment