Saturday, July 30, 2011

Recent Mall Trip :D

I went to the mall with my best friend a couple of days ago and did some needless shopping ;) we went to a bunch of stores and walked around the whole mall a couple of times because I was in search of a nailpolish and at my mall that can be a challenge (if your looking for a specific color!)
So first we stopped at Sephora because I had been wanting this primer for a little while now (ever since my grandma raved about it)! And it was extremely pricey! It cost $21! (I know, I know) It was extremely pricey but I really wanted to try it. I have to say I am slightly disappointed because I haven't noticed an extreme change in the way my foundation looks. I am going to continue using it but I think I would try a different primer next time!


 Then we stopped at MAC Cosmetics because we have both been wanting a MAC Paint Pot for a really long time! I have cream eyeshadows that I used for a while (like as a dupe for a paint pot) but I found that the colors I was applying (I used the cream for a base and then a darker, pressed shadow on the outer 'v') would just blend together and by the end of the day it only looked like one shadow. And I'm happy to say that with the paint pot it doesn't happen! I love it and definitely recommend buying it! It is a little pricey but I think it is worth it! I don't think I'm going to run out for a long, long time! P.S. I got the color Bare Study! I like the color but I kind of wish I got Rubenesque! (Price: $16.50)

Finally, I got a nailpolish! Me and my best friend went searching in all of the department stores in search of Essie nail polish because I really wanted the color Mint Candy Apple! And we could only find one department store that sold Essie and they didn't have the color I wanted :( So we were on our way to Sephora to look at nail polish and we stopped in Urban Outfitters to see if they had any, we thought it would be a like a forever21 and they would sell nail polish! Luckily they did, and I found the perfect color! I got the color smush and I absolutely love it! Its on my nails right now! It also was the cheapest thing I got at only $5! 

LINKS!:
Sorry I can't find a link to the nailpolish!

No comments:

Post a Comment