Friday, August 26, 2011

Hurricane Irene :/

Well Hurricane Irene is supposed to hit New York tomorrow and sunday (the worst being on sunday). I am so nervous because nothing like this has happened ever since I can remember. My house is really old and I just hope that it can withstand the 100 MPH winds :( I just hope that everyone is safe. I live on long island, and I know that some places are being evacuated and some places in the city as well. But I live at a higher elevation and my town is not being evacuated. I hope that everyone is alright, safe, and with their families. I hope that there is no severe damage and we can all come away from this happy, safe, and healthy. My wishes are out with all of those that have been hit or going to be hit by this hurricane<3

No comments:

Post a Comment