Monday, July 25, 2011

I am such a fan of...


... SHOES! I love sneakers, flats, heals, sandals, anything! But I am in love with sneakers<3 I love original sneakers, ones that other people don't have. So of course I am a fan of custom painted shoes, especially vans because they are a wonderful blank canvas. I fell in love with two pairs (above)! I LOVEEEE Alice in Wonderland so the top pair of shoes is amazing! And they are so well done! And I also have a secret obsession with Frankenstein. I just think he is so intriguing, and I think he is such a wonderful muse for all different types of art. So without a doubt, I fell in love with the second pair of shoes. If I had $220 to spend on a pair of shoes, I would most definitely buy one of the two shoes pictured above! AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment