Friday, July 22, 2011

Get Ready With Me! :)

 First is Makeup! (from left to right)

  1. elf Studio Makeup Mist and Set (which I apply after foundation, concealer, and powder)
  2. My moisturizer, Olay Complete All Day UV Moisturizer
  3. My 2 Foundations (I mix them together to get the perfect color/coverage)
    • first one= Maybelline Dream Liquid Mouss in color classic ivory
    • second one= Revlon Color Stay in color fresh beige
  4. My favorite foundation brush! Its the elf stipple brush and it gives an amazing finish
  5. On the top is a Kabuki brush from Forever21
  6. My concealer (beneath the Kabuki Brush), its the Sheer Cover concealer in light/medium
  7. My loose powder which I use to set my makeup: Maybelline Shine Free Loose Powder in Light 01 (applied with the Kabuki brush)
  8. (Next to Kabuki Brush) Maybelline dream mousse shadow in 10 ivory illusion (this is super old, and actually discontinued)
  9. (Below #8) elf Essentials Brightening Eye Color in butternut (applied with elf defining eye brush) (used in crease and inner corner)
  10. Maybelline Eye Studio gel liner in blackest black
  11. Maybelline line stiletto liquid liner
  12. elf mineral infused mascara (amazing i love it! doesn't clump my long lashes!)
  13. Lastly, elf eye lash curler
I apply my moisturizer, foundation, concealer, powder, and use the setting spray. I then apply the dream mousse shadow all over my lid, and a brown color from the elf palette on the outer 'v' of my eye and into the crease. I use the liquid liner on my upper lash-line and the gel on my waterline (if I even put anything on my waterline). I curl my lashes and apply a thick coat of mascara to both my top and bottom lashes!


 Next is Hair:
Hair straightener: Remington (got it at target but heres the link: Click Here!)
Heat Protectent: Tresemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray
Finishing Creme: John Freida Frizz-Ease Secret Weapon Flawless Finishing Creme
I straighten my hair and then braid my bangs and clip it back 

Outfit! :) (left to right)
Blouse from Dots
Undershirt from Ross
Shoes from Famous Footwear (KEDS)
Shorts from Forever21
ALL FINISHED! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment